CINTA DE GOTEOS
Who is the “Data Controller”?
Valducci Web S.r.l. with registered office in Urbania, via G. Garibaldi, n.1, VAT number 02613380415, pec email@example.com, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Which data do we collect?
Our company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (name, e-mail address, telephone number, tax code, physical address, payment details, etc.).
- Data communicated by the person concerned
- Information contained in messages. The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of messages to the contact addresses, as well as the filling in and the forwarding of the forms on the Controller’s website, entails the acquisition of the sender’s contact data, necessary to reply, as well as all the personal data included in the communications.
- Browsing data. The computer systems and software procedures used to run a website acquire, in the course of their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers and terminals used by users, the URI/URL (Uniform Resource Identifier/Locator) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters related to the user’s operating system and computer environment. For further information please refer to the cookies policy of this website.
How do we collect your data?
You provide most of the data we collect directly to our company. We collect and process data when:
- You register online or place an order for any of our products or services;
- Send us a message via the contact forms or by e-mail;
- Using or browsing our website via browser cookies.
How we will use your data and why?
Our company collects your data for:
- Allowing you to use our web services. The processing of your personal data is necessary to enable you to browse our website https://irrigationvalducci.com.
These data are also processed for:
– obtain aggregate and anonymous statistical information relating to the use of the Site (such as, for example, most visited pages, number of visitors per time slot or per day, geographical areas of origin, etc.)
– monitoring the proper functioning of the services offered
- Registration of and to the account. In relation to the data you provide by filling in the registration form, your data will be processed in order to allow you to register on the platform, access it and use the services reserved for registered users. Without their management, we cannot allow you to register on the platform, access your account and use our services.
- Process your order. The processing of your personal data is necessary to execute your order. Without their management we cannot process it.
- Responding to your requests. The processing of your data is necessary to allow us to manage and respond to your requests that may be received through the forms on the site and / or by e-mail.
In these cases, the processing of your personal data is necessary for the performance of a contract or pre-contractual measures.
- Managing administration, accounting, tax and legal obligations. As a result of the purchases you have made, we have to carry out activities of organisational, administrative, financial and accounting nature.
The processing of your personal data for this purpose is necessary, as it is strictly necessary in order to fulfil legal obligations.
- Direct Marketing – Newsletter. The e-mail details you provide when registering for our newsletter will be used to send you communications on news and sales promotions for our products.
- Targeted Marketing: We may use the e-mail details you provide to register in your private area to personalise your experience as a registered user; to provide you with previews and offers in line with your tastes, and to send you personalised marketing communications by e-mail based on your characteristics and interests. Personalisation will be carried out by analysing your previous purchases and other information about your navigation, i.e. the sites you visit and how you interact with the individual landing pages.
In these cases, your data may be used with your express consent, which is entirely optional. In addition, consent previously given may be revoked at a later date. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, you can opt out easily and free of charge by using the automatic unsubscribe systems provided (on e-mails only), each communication will contain the link to exercise the opt-out. Otherwise, you can contact us at the following e-mail address email@example.com.
How long do we keep your data?
The data being processed will be kept for a limited period of time depending on the purpose for which they were collected. At the end, the data will be deleted or made anonymous. The storage period is different depending on the purpose of the processing, in particular:
- for the management of your account, data will be stored until your account is deleted;
- for the processing of your order, data will be kept until all formalities have been completed and then archived in accordance with legal obligations for administrative, accounting and tax purposes (ten years);
- For the purpose of sending our newsletters and targeted marketing, your personal data will be processed until you decide to unsubscribe from the service and for no longer than 3 years from the date of subscription, after which you will be asked to renew your consent.
To whom can we communicate your data?
Your personal data are disclosed to:
- employees specifically authorized and trained by the Controller within the scope of their responsibilities;
- companies or consultants responsible for the installation, maintenance, updating and, in general, the management of the site’s hardware and software;
- companies in charge of sending commercial communications by email;
- companies that carry out activities of logistical support and/or warehousing and/or packaging and/or shipping and delivery or collection of products purchased on our website;
- companies offering support in carrying out market studies;
- to professionals and external consultants for the fulfilment of legal obligations.
Besides the cases described above, personal data shall not be communicated, disseminated, disclosed or in any case transferred to third parties for unlawful purposes or purposes unrelated to the purposes described above and, in any case, without informing the persons concerned and obtaining their consent, if required by law.
This Directive should not prejudice the possible communication of data at the request of the Judicial or Public Safety Authorities, in the manner and in the cases provided for by law.
Do we transfer your data to third countries?
Your personal data may be transferred abroad, including to non-EU countries, after verification of the standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission (art.46 GDPR) or the rules which are binding on the company (art.47 GDPR), or, failing that, under one of the exceptions set out in art. 49 GDPR.
What are your data protection rights?
Our company wants to make sure that you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Each user is entitled to the following:
The right to obtain access – You have the right to ask our company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small commission for this service.
The right to correction – You have the right to request that our company correct any information you believe to be inaccurate. You also have the right to request our company to complete information that you believe is incomplete.
The right to cancellation – You have the right to request that we delete your personal data, subject to certain conditions.
The right to restrict data processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data under certain conditions.
The right to deny processing – You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data by our company, subject to certain conditions.
The data portability right – You have the right to request that we transfer the data we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, subject to certain conditions.
If you make an enquiry, we have one month to reply. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to get in touch with us?.
Write to: email@example.com
How to contact the relevant authority?
If you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that our company has not handled your concern properly, you can contact the Data Protection Authority’s office by following the instructions at the following link https://www.garanteprivacy.it/home/docweb/-/docweb-display/docweb/4535524