INFORMATION AND REQUEST OF CONSENT TO PROCESS PERSONAL DATA
1. PERSONAL DATA
Dear User, in accordance with the Legislative Decree no. 196 from Jun 30th, 2003 (hereinafter called “Privacy Code”) we would like to inform you that the company Valducci “Data Controller” here provides information about the use of your personal data. Under the Privacy Code, the processing of data concerning the User will be based on principles of respect for propriety, legality and transparency of your privacy and your rights. We kindly invite you, therefore, to take note of the following information prescribed by the Art. 13 of Legislative Decree. N. 196/2003. This information describes how to manage the www.irrigationvalducci.com website. Our site includes links to other web sites whose privacy policies we do not control. The fact that these links are provided by Valducci does not imply the endorsement of the sites themselves, whose quality, content and graphics are not the responsibility of Valducci. The latter, moreover, is not responsible for the information obtained by the User through the access to linked websites; therefore, the integrity and accuracy of the information are sole responsibility of the owners of those sites. Valducci does not supervise any software that may be present on the external websites and cannot ensure quality, security in downloading and/or safety and compatibility with the systems in use. Valducci Web ltd, will process the data provided, only after the acquisition of your specific consent, except in cases described in the article 24 of Legislative Decree no. 196/03.
2. TYPE AND NATURE OF DATA
Under “Personal information”, we intend any information by which the User can be personally identified, and it includes, but is not limited to: name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and credit card information. Valducci Web ltd. does not sell, rent, swap or otherwise disclose any of this information.
3. PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING
The data voluntarily provided by completing the appropriate format shall be used within the limits of the Privacy Act for the following purposes:
- Enabling use of content and services
- User registration and managing the access to the site www.irrigationvalducci.com
- User billing and storing client data
- Execution of the order made and simplification of the following purchasing procedures, (qui è importante dire: If you make a purchase on-line, we will use your credit card number only to process your payment and will not use it for marketing purposes. For reasons of security, credit card information is not stored on our web servers. We will retain order information for our records, but this information is never shared with third parties. – se vero, ovv).
- Internal statistical and market research studies and elaboration, if we do share demographic information with third parties, we will give them aggregate information only.
- responding and satisfying all requests and/or questions; and for any technical/organizational communications,
- Measuring the User’s level of satisfaction,
- Any other final purposes arising from legal obligations, regulations, EU regulations, from the instructions given by the law or by monitoring and controlling authorities;
Under Article. 130 of the Privacy Code, having obtained the express consent of the User, Valducci may send Information on promotions, advertising materials and/or Offers of goods and services by mail, Internet, telephone, e-mail, MMS, SMS.
4. RULES OF TREATMENT AND DATA RETENTION
In relation to the stated purposes, the processing of your personal data will be done in an automated and/or manual manner, in hard copy or through computer and/or other electronic media, in time necessary for achieving the purposes mentioned above. The data will be treated in ways and methods that will guarantee the maximum security and confidentiality, by the employees in compliance with the requirements of Art. 31 et seq. of the Code of Privacy. The data will be kept for a period not exceeding the purposes for which the same are collected and subsequently processed.
5. SOURCE AND ASSIGNMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
The User provides personal data to Valducci Web ltd voluntarily interacting with the website www.irrigationvalducci.com, by filling in the appropriate form; and trough the access to certain services and benefits offered on site itself. The supply of personal data is optional, though the missing data can compromise or make impossible to provide some of the service requested.
6. COMMUNICATION AND DATA DISCLOSURE
The personal data provided and acquired in the manner described in point 5, may be communicated by Valducci to specially appointed collaborators who are responsible of the data processing indicated in paragraph 3, as well as other external parties, specified below, which collaborate with Valducci to perform the services required by the User.Valducci will handle the data, thus acquired, through its agents/employees belonging to the marketing or commercial area, administration, computer system administration and planning, product management, quality control, customer care and logistics, according to the specific goals to be achieved and in accordance with consents and requests. Those data may be disclosed to third parties, commissioned by Valducci Web ltd, in order to carry out operations related to the purposes of paragraph 3, or disclosed to structures carrying out on behalf of Valducci technical tasks, support and enterprise control (for example legal services, IT, shipping). Therefore, to achieve the mentioned purposes Valducci needs to communicate the User’s data to external parties of the following
- subjects that carry out banking, finance and/or insurance, including people involved in the management of Payment systems, credit card processors;
- Subjects whose products and/or services the Company offers or sells;
- Subjects that provide managing services of the Company’s information system and telecommunications (including e-mail);
- Service societies for acquisition, storage and processing of data from documents, or support to the requests created by the clients and concerning processes related to payments, checks and other securities;
- Subjects engaged in the transmission, enveloping, transport and sorting of communications with customers including the use of instant communication channels such as e-mail, SMS and MMS phone or urgent communication channels such as telegrams, also by telephone dictation, and fax.
- Subjects carrying out activities in customer service (eg. Call centre, Helpdesk, etc.).
- National and international Managing companies for banking and financial Fraud prevention and control;
- Debt collection companies;
- Subjects performing administrative, accounting, commercial, logistics on behalf of Valducci web ltd;
- Legal offices or companies providing assistance and legal advice;
- Subjects providing compliance control, review, and certification of the activities in the Company, working even in the interest of the customers;
- Subjects carrying out marketing activities, market surveys or competing in the promotion of the Company’s products or of third parties.
7. RIGHTS OF THE PERSON CONCERNED
At any time, you can exercise your rights towards the data controller, in accordance with the art. 7 D. lgs.196 / 2003:
- The subject has the right to obtain confirmation on the state of existence of personal data, even if not yet recorded, and they have to be communicate in an intelligible form.
- The subject has the right to obtain information about:
- The origin of personal data;
- The purposes and methods of treatment;
- The logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic instruments;
- The identity of the owner, manager and the appointed representative (Art. 5, paragraph 2);
- The recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data may be/might have been communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative or agents.
- The subject has the right on:
- Update, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- The cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data that is not required to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- Confirmation that the operations in points a) and b) have been performed, also in regards to their content, to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, except where such compliance is impossible or involves a violation to the protected right.
- The subject has the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
- For legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning subject, even if they are relevant to the purpose of collection;
- To the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or communications.
8. OWNER AND CONTROLLER OF DATA TREATMENT
The data controller is Valducci Web Ltd with office registered in Urbania (PU), Via Giuseppe Garibaldi, 1, P. IVA 02613380415.
9. NAVIGATION DATA – LOG FILES
The IT systems and applications dedicated to the operation of this website, during their normal operation, is collecting some data (whose transmission is implicit in the Internet communication protocols) which are not associated directly with identifiable Users. Amongst the data collected, the IP addresses and domain names of computers who connect to site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) of requested resources, the time of request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the file dimension response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters regarding the operating system and the computer environment used are included. These data will be processed for the needed time and for the sole purpose of obtaining statistics and anonymous information of the site usage and to check the regular functioning of the process.
10. EXPLICIT CONSENT
By taking view of this disclosure, the customer gives his express consent to process and communicate the personal data for the purposes and in the manner described above. Such consent is recorded in Valducci Web ldt. systems and may be revoked by the Customer at any time in the manner prescribed in point 11.
11. WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT TO PROCESSING PERSONAL INFORMATION
The User is granted the right to withdraw the consent of processing the personal data, by writing an email to email@example.com. At the end of this operation, your personal data will be removed from the files in the shortest time possible.In case that the User would like to receive additional information about the personal data processing , exercising the rights referred to in paragraph 7 above, it is sufficient to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the No. 0722.1913011.